Level UK is the accredited training provider of Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) Awarding Bodies. RQF is one of the official National Qualification Frameworks in the United Kingdom.
RQF is based on the Level systems: entry 1 to 3 and levels 1 to 8. The RQF conforms with the UK Framework for Higher Education Qualifications, as well as to the European Qualifications Framework.
Thanks to the National Qualification Framework and the RQF qualification being able to cross boundaries,, our qualifications can be recognized all over the world.
Level UK is a member of the London Academy of Sciences (LAS) and its programs cooperatewith the Swiss Institute of Management & Innovation (SIMI).
The London Academy of Sciences is a UK registered institution that holds the UK Register of Learning Providers number 10087255 and meets the guidelines set forth by the UK government’s ESFA – the Education and Skills Funding Agency. LAS is member of European Education Holdings (EEH).
Frequently asked questions
Most qualifications have a difficulty level. The higher the level, the more difficult the qualification is. In England, Wales and Northern Ireland, there are 9 qualification levels (Entry Level, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 Level 4, Level 5, Level 6, Level 7 and highest is Level 8).
Level UK is the accredited training provider of Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) Programs and Awarding Bodies. RQF is one of the official National qualification frameworks in the United Kingdom.
“Level Qualification” is the qualification based on the UK’s Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). The Level Qualification is based on their size, and their level of challenge or difficulty.
The UK’s Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is one of the official National Qualification Framework in England.
In the UK, the Level qualification is recognized if it is recognized by Ofqual UK. All Level UK programs and qualifications are fully accredited and recognized by Ofqual UK.
The “Level Qualification” is the qualification based on the RQF (Regulated Qualification Framework), is one of the official National education framework in the UK. As an advanced system, formed with the goal of ensuring the quality of teaching and learning, ensuring the recognition and transfer credits. Level qualification is fully compatible with other National education framework and education systems in the UK and all over the world.
Compatibility makes RQF (Level) qualifications easily recognized in the job market, in the academic environment, making it easy for students to apply for a job, transfer to the equivalent positions in other countries, or transfer, top-up to other education systems in the world.
- RQF is compatible with the FHEQ (Frameworks for Higher Education Qualifications of UK Degree-Awarding Bodies) of the UK.
- RQF is compatible with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
- RQF is compatible with the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
- RQF is compatible with the ASEAN Qualifications Reference Framework (AQRF)
- RQF is compatible with the Africa Qualification Framework (AQF).
Level UK offers programs by specialization:
- Level 3 qualifications (Equivalenet to A Level; O Level and T Level) improve subject knowledge and study skills, and prepare learners for undergraduate course at UK universities.
- Level 3 to Level 8 (Doctoral Level) of Business and Management
- Level 3 to Level 7 (Master Level) of Accounting and Finance
- Level 3 to Level 7 (Master Level) Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Level 3 to Level 7 (Master Level) Education and Training
- Level 3 to Level 7 (Master Level) Information Technology
- Level 3 to Level 7 (Master Level) Hospitality Management and Tourism
All training activities are implemented by the officially authorized Practice and Preparation Provider (PPP) of Level UK worldwide.
Depending on the program, after completing the training process, students can have focused exams according to the global exam schedule of Level UK or submit papers according to Level UK’s guidance.
All training content, test objectives, and test papers are confidential and provided only before the test date. Learners must demonstrate (1) Comprehensive theory; (2) Understand learning outcomes, and (3) Be able to apply knowledge into reality.
As an advanced training and examining system of the British, the Level UK system helps learners:
- Ensure that the teaching and learning process meets the requirements of the labor market.
- Ensure that the teaching and learning process meets the required outcome standards and that this standard is aligned with the global industry standard.
- Qualifications are recognized easily in the workplace
- Qualifications are recognized if used in a country other than the UK for their ease of understanding, recognition, and comparability.
- Recognized for each learning stage.
- Unlimited transfer through accredited and recognized education systems, especially those that apply the National Qualification Framework (NQF).
Because all qualifications are converted to Levels, employers will easily know the capabilities, training processes, values, and degrees in the context of so many different education systems in the world.
The Level system is advantageous when employers recruit employees in many different countries and candidates from many different countries.
How Level UK programs are associated with labor needs and working life?
Find out needs and requirements from the industry
Level UK adheres to industry requirements from UK competencies and industry standards; guidelines of Ofqual and the British government for the formulation of the program.
Receive ideas and improve
Through members of the London Academy of Sciences, Level UK receives input from experts and workers to ensure the program meets academic requirements and practical work requirements.
Ensuring transfer opportunities
Level UK works with partners to ensure that national qualifications are transferred to traditional education systems in the UK and other education systems.
Develope programs with awarding bodies
Level UK works with our Awarding bodies partners to select or design programs as required by the Ofqual requiremenets and UK National qualification framework.
Ensure accreditation and recognition
Level UK guarantees the program to be recognized by Ofqual. In the UK, the Level RQF qualification is only recognized if Ofqual accredits it.
Ensuring job opportunities
Level UK works with InterIntern (a member of EEH) to ensure qualifications are recognized, with priority given to employment when students complete the program and enter the labor market.
The important of Qualifications based on the RQF national qualifications framework
Level UK programs and qualifications is based on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) regulated by Ofqual in England and the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) in Northern Ireland. RQF is one of the official National qualifications frameworks in the United Kingdom and its qualification is national recognized.
The RQF Qualification (Level UK qualification) is compatible with and equivalent to:
- The Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales (CQFW) for all qualifications in Wales regulated by Qualifications Wales;
- The Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) for all qualifications in Scotland;
- The Frameworks for Higher Education Qualifications of UK Degree-Awarding Bodies (FHEQ) for qualifications awarded by bodies across the United Kingdom.
The RQF Qualifications can equivalent and cross boundaries, so that all the Level UK Qualifications could be receognized in United Kingdom and all over the world.
Within Europe, two overarching qualifications frameworks exist to which the RQF national qualifications frameworks of the UK and Ireland relate: The European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and the Framework for Qualifications of the European Higher Education Area (FQ-EHEA) also known as the Bologna Framework.