OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Education Management and LeadershipEquivalent Masters degree
Level 7 Diploma program OTHM in Education Management and Leadership is a development-oriented program for managers and leaders in the field of education at the postgraduate level.
The program helps learners with the knowledge, education policies, world education trends as well as specialized management capabilities in a particular educational environment. The program also provides modern tools to help learners manage better, design better programs in the context of prestigious programs must have accreditations from prestigious accreditation organizations.
After graduation, learners will receive in the country according to the Level of OTHM UK, recognized the capacity level with Master degrees are recognized worldwide.
|Ofqual inspection code||603/4248/1|
|Level UK regulation framework||RQF|
|Minimum training time||1 year|
|Total credits||120 Credits|
|Total learning time||1200 Hours|
|Total time spent with instructors:||480 Hours|
|Training unit||Accredited and licensed by the Level UK|
|Examination unit||Level UK|
|Licensing unit||OTHM UK|
Ofqual inspection code: 603/4248/1
- Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice (20 credits)
- The Management of Educational Change (20 credits)
- Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives (20 credits)
- Pedagogy and Practice in Education (20 credits)
- Leading Reflective Practice in Education (20 credits)
- Research Methods in Education (20 credits)
Duration and Delivery:
The program is designed for full-time learning, online, or Hybrid learning in 1 year. In Vietnam, MBA Institute is the exclusive partner of the London Academy of Sciences (which owns the Level UK) that deploys academic support and program examining.
Assessment and verification:
All subjects of the Level UK program are evaluated by the London Academy of Sciences, the accreditation system and its partners are the OTHM UK. Learners must demonstrate mastery of knowledge and attain the competencies detailed in the program Syllabus.
- Bachelor’s degrees in majors from accredited universities. For Vietnamese universities that do not have international accreditation, the London Academy of Sciences partner in Vietnam will do the appraisal procedures.
- Level 6 in EQF or equivalent. A Level 6 Diploma must be from accredited and recognized institutions.
- The London Academy of Sciences (which owns Level UK) reserves the right of admission decision based on the accrediting unit’s requirements and LAS’s global admission target.
- English reached a minimum of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference) level B2 or equivalent.
- IELTS 5.5; Speaking and writing must reach 5.5 or equivalent.
- In the absence of an English certificate, the London Academy of Sciences and its exclusive partner in Vietnam (MBA Institute) will conduct an internal English test and examine each candidate.
Programs achieve comprehensive recognition at both Institution and Program level. After graduation, learners will be received UK National Diploma, according to the regulatory framework accredited and recognized by Ofqual UK.
Because the program and qualifications are closely verified by reputable accrediting organizations, UK examination organizations…so after graduation, learners are confident to participate in the labor market or easily transfer to reputable and equivalent education systems.
Diplomas are offered from Level UK programs within the UK’s national qualifications system, recognized not only by the UK government but also globally.
The table below describes the equivalence of the Level 7 UK Diploma qualifications systems and the world’s Levels education system.
|Level||Regulation framework||Equivalent Degrees|
|7||Level UK (RQF)||level 7 diploma
level 7 NVQ
|11||Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)||Masters Degrees
Post Graduate Diploma
|Master Degree||Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ)||integrated master’s degree, for example master of engineering (MEng)
master’s degree, for example master of arts (MA), master of science (MSc)
|7||European Qualifications Framework (EQF)||Masters Degrees
Post Graduate Diploma
|9||Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)||Masters Degrees|
|9||African Continental Qualification Framework (ACQF)||Masters Degrees
Post Graduate Diploma
|7||ASEAN Qualifications Reference Framework (AQRF)||Masters Degrees
Post Graduate Diploma
|7||Vietnam Qualification Framework (VQF)||Master Degrees|
After completing UK Level 7 Diploma, learners can learn Level 8 (Doctor) or transfer to other educational systems. The following table shows the development roadmap after completing the program:
|Level||Regulation framework||Equivalent Degree|
|8||Level UK (RQF)||level 8 diploma|
|12||Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)||Doctoral Degrees
Professional Development Awards
|Doctor degree||Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ)||doctorate, for example doctor of philosophy (PhD or DPhil)|
|8||European Qualifications Framework (EQF)||doctorate, for example doctor of philosophy (PhD or DPhil)
level 8 diploma
|10||Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)||Doctoral Degree|
|10||African Continental Qualification Framework (ACQF)||Doctoral Degree|
|8||ASEAN Qualifications Reference Framework (AQRF)||Doctoral Degree
Level 8 Diploma
|8||Vietnam Qualification Framework (VQF)||Doctoral degree|
Besides the transition system as mentioned above, according to National Qualification Framework and National Diploma systems, OTHM has partnered directly with some accredited training Institute and University to facilitate learner transition, receiving a dual degree or pathway study.
Note: OTHM graduator meets the requirement to enter universities where OTHM has direct cooperation. However, the university’s profile is considered individually and may add several input conditions depending on each school and each specific case.
List of universities that can earn a Dual Master Degree with OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Education Management and Leadership:
- Master (Top-up) at the Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation, Zug Switzerland majoring in education management.
- Doctoral Programs at the Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation, Zug Switzerland related majors.
- MA in Education Management and Leadership (top-up) awarded by University of Chichester delivered through London Graduate School
- MA Professional Studies (top-up) at University of Portsmouth (Learning at Work)
- MSc Professional Studies (top-up) final stage at University of Portsmouth (Learning at Work)
- Enter PhD programs in the UK and around the world with relevant degree.